Customers are notified of their order submission and once it has been been processed. Once an order is placed and processed, it can not be modified!
I’m incredibly passionate about helping small businesses and start-ups to visually express their brands through custom, hand-illustrated logos.
Contact me for information, availability, and rates.
At Her Leisure offers gift wrapping. Additional fees will apply for service and packaging. Limited to small-medium flat, cube/square and multi-depth boxes.
Tissue and wrapping paper are currently offered in our Caribbean Blue patterned design.
Please see product listing for fabric and sizing details.
Fulfillment time varies per item and can run between 10-25 business days. Our items are custom printed when your order, quality checked, enhanced with love and shipped accordingly.
In the event we experience an item defect, (zipper malfunction, color distortion, etc.), we will update you if we believe this affects our fulfillment window. Additionally, if shipping will be impacted, you will be notified promptly.
If an item is out of stock, or on backorder, you can receive updates on its return via email. You’ll be contacted when the item is available for purchase or fulfillment.
Yes, we ship internationally!
At Her Leisure assumes no responsibility for shipping/carrier error and/or delays through customs.
Please note that customers are also responsible for any customs charges.
To ship, customers simply select their domestic/international shipping service and the destination. The USPS rate price is then calculated based on the service selected and distance. Shipping is estimated by country/state/province. Enter your postal code within the billing details and click “Calculate Shipping.”
We strongly advise that you review your tracking information periodically when expecting your package.
If USPS does not leave your package, (didn’t fit the mailbox, no one answered the door, etc.) they should leave you a notice. Please review the slip as it will indicate the address to retrieve your package.
In the event a notice is not left, your order will be held at the post office for a brief period of time until it is shipped back to us. You could request that they redeliver your package, however, it is suggested you go in person with the tracking number to pick up your order.
Returns/Exchanges are only accepted in the case of damaged goods. Please email here within 7 days of receiving your item.
If an exchange is approved, the customer will be responsible for shipping the return order. We recommend obtaining tracking for your return.
All merchandise must be unopened, unworn, unwashed, and in an otherwise perfect condition in order to be considered for exchange or return.
Any item(s) mailed to us without approval will be returned.
After the return order is received by At Her Leisure, we’ll issue store credit or a replacement item of equal or lesser value.
We reserve the right to refuse any return or exchange that does not comply with the conditions stated above. If your package is not accepted because it is worn or not in perfect condition due to wear or use, it will be sent back to you and a refund will not be granted.
Defective items will be promptly replaced.
We’re excited to participate in festivals, expos, and events that allow us to recharge ourselves and others. Check out our calendar availability and shoot us an email to further discuss your upcoming projects.
Check out our availability and shoot us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org to further discuss your upcoming projects. Please include all links, decks and information for the event or project.
Unless otherwise notified by our out of office reply, limited availability based on a prior engagement and posted on our calendar, and/or travel, we will respond to all customer related inquiries within 24-48 business hours.
We have made every effort to display our product colors as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We strive to present the most recent, most accurate, and most reliable information on our site at all times. However, there may be occasions when some of the information featured on At Her Leisure may contain incomplete data, typographical errors, or inaccuracies. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologize if erroneous information is reflected in our merchandise price or item availability, or in any way affects your individual order.
Please be aware that we present our content ‘as is’ and make no claims to its accuracy, either expressed or implied. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice. In the event an At Her Leisure item is listed at an incorrect price, At Her Leisure reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. At Her Leisure shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, At Her Leisure shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
If there are items on your order that are not immediately available to ship to you, we will back order the out of stock item(s) and ship the rest of your order right away. We will contact you via email to inform you that one or more items have been back ordered and to provide you with an estimated restock date. Should you have any questions concerning the availability of a particular item, please contact us.
Updated May 25, 2018
How We Collect and Use Information.
We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using the Site (e.g., while on the Site or in responding via email to a feature provided on the Site).
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases including but not limited to your name, title, billing/shipping address, email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the items you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, and give-aways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you.
The Company only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive our messaging, attended one of our events, or have purchased one of our products. All of this information is provided to us by you.
We also may use a standard feature found in browser software called a “cookie” to enhance your experience with the Site. Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use the Site, cookies help us deliver advertisements, identify how many unique users visit us, and track user trends and patterns. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of the Site where you may have entered preference information before. The Site also may use web beacons (single-pixel graphic files also known as “transparent GIFs”) to access cookies and to count users who visit the Site or open HTML-formatted email messages.
Unless you inform us in accordance with the process described below, we reserve the right to use all of the information collected from and about you while you are using the Site in any way and for any purpose. If you do not wish your information to be used for these purposes and to stop receiving our marketing emails, send an e-mail to us at email@example.com or follow the opt-out procedures set forth in such marketing emails.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online – for example on message boards, web logs, through email or in chat areas – that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
Be aware that we may occasionally release information about our visitors when release is appropriate to comply with law or to protect the rights, property or safety of users of the Site or the public.
Please also note that as our business grows, we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that we sell some or all of our assets, or one or more of our websites is acquired by another company, information about our users may be among the transferred assets.
We abide by Facebook’s Data Use Restrictions.
- Any ad data collected, received or derived from our Facebook ad (“Facebook advertising data”) is only shared with someone acting on our behalf, such as our service provider. We are responsible for ensuring that our service providers protect any Facebook advertising data or any other information obtained from us, limit our use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by Facebook) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of our Facebook advertising campaigns.
- We do not use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for a Facebook ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device.
- We do not transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and to withdraw consent.
Children’s Privacy Statement.
Our Site is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
How do we Store Your Information?
Your information is stored at the list server that delivers our content and messaging. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage those lists in order to deliver e-mail to those who would like to receive our material.
All of the messaging or emails that are sent to you by us includes an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that we send you.
Changes to this Policy